Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Super Fun Weekend

So this weekend we were able to go up to Logan, Ut and spend time with the family.Mckenzie and I were able to go up a little earlier than the boys because we were able to spend time with Dayna Allen.we went to Pita Pit and talked about lots of fun things. It was really good to catch up with her and see whats happening in her life. Then Brock and Trevin got there and we all had an amazing dinner. (o how we all love Moms home cooked meals)Then the boys (Mason and Dad included) all went to the BYU vs USU football game while all us girls went to Lisel and my baby shower.It was so much fun, i got so many cute clothes and other things... we really are so thankful for all the things we got and we cant wait till we can use it all. So the boys came home and even tho the good old cougars won, it seemed like they lost because of the way they played in the second half.So then we were able to watch conference on saturday and we even went to masons soccer (it was pouring rain the whole time we were there, and it was so fun!) then after priesthood session we went to Iggy's so that we could eat and so the boys could all watch some more football. It was amazing and then sunday morning (way too early... 6ish) we woke up and all drove to the conference center where we dropped of brock so he could translate for the sunday sessions. So then that is where our really fun weekend ended. It was really sad because we already miss hanging out with our family and now we are back to working and school (boo). Then there is always that good old lingering thought of when the baby will come, where we will be, and stuff like that. so we are nervous and excited for that! but we are so thankful for the time we did get to spend with the fam and the love and support they always show us!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've gained more than 8 pounds in my 4 years at BYU... but I hate thinking about it :) Hopefully I'll see you Friday... I have work then I have to take a test-- I'll try my HARDEST to make it there on time... I'll let you know for sure when it gets closer.

Shawntel said...

I wish I could be there for your shower! It is killing me that I am so far away! I love the pictures!