Friday, October 10, 2008

Ashley Has Been Tagged

8 things I am passionate about
  1. My Husband Brock Edmund Cardon
  2. My Baby
  3. Family
  4. Religion
  5. Movies and Books
  6. Texting:) (funny cause i used to be a hater)
  7. About three or more TV shows ( the Office, Heroes, and ANTM)
  8. Education... i will finish someday somehow!

8 words or phrases I say often
  1. Really... really?
  2. I love you MOST! (to brock... i always win!)
  3. my feet hurt!
  4. I just want him to come (talking about Callin)
  5. you just need to calm down! (got that one from Kinz)
  6. want to take a nap? (always tired these days)
  7. i already miss them already (i say this every time i leave our family)
  8. sure you can borrow some movies (i say this to all friends... mostly Trevin)

8 things I want to accomplish in the coming year
***As in 2009?!?!?***
  1. Become a good Mom
  2. Become a better wife
  3. get my pre pregnancy body back
  4. be better at following a budget
  5. meet more couples in my ward
  6. see my sister graduate from hair school
  7. get all my family to move to Provo, Utah (Aaron and Rachel, Austin, Mason, and we already got Mckenzie and Trevin)
  8. just become a better person...


8 places I would love to go or visit
  1. Czech Republic
  2. New York
  3. Italy
  4. France
  5. Africa
  6. Hawaii
  7. China
  8. Argentina

8 things I need or want
  1. A kiss from my husband every time I see him
  2. A healthy baby in a couple weeks
  3. the new Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center
  4. to be with my family
  5. more books:)
  6. movies
  7. sheets for my crib
  8. lots of knowledge would be nice too!
I tag: Heather, Stephanie, Christine, Kim, Whitney, Megan, Rachel, Shawntel, Brooke, Dis .... and everybody who read this :)

No comments: