Sunday, September 28, 2008

1 Month to Go!


So it is officially less than a month until Ashley's due date...I don't think that I have ever been so excited and nervous at the same time! We seriously can't wait until little Callin is here. I am pretty sure that this last month of anticipation and nerves is going to by one of the longer ones of out lives...probably going to be longer for Ashley...I'll give in gracefully (and thankfully) to that fact:) She is doing great, as you can see. She is feeling pretty good still (other than the trouble sleeping, the constant back pain, and the swollen feet that always bug her so bad. She is basically full term at this point...pretty soon I am going to be on constant edge watching my cell phone for "the call" at work and school and such. Good times. Ashley is excited for the baby showers that she is having the next couple weeks, and other than that, we are just working, studying, trying to rest when we can, and getting excited for the baby!


14 comments:

Vanessa said...

Aww!! How exciting!!! Y'all are such cute, soon-to-be parents :) I love it!

The Callens said...

Ashley! You look great. Being a mommy is so much fun! I had our baby boy Cade on August 26. If I can give you some advice. Get the epidural, it's GREAT! Don't get too discouraged about breast feeding it's not as natural as every tells you. And remember "this to shall pass" good or bad so enjoy the moment even when you think there isn't anything possible to enjoy.

McKenzie said...

Oh my gosh you two! You're having a baby! I'm so exited for you! I can't believe it! You two will be great parents!

Amy, Jared, Cadance and Brody said...

You look so cute preggers!

Christine said...

cute pictures! i must admit, i particularly like the one of brock.

:)

i can't wait until you have your little boy!

Nic & Kandis said...

yay...you have a blog! i love this stuff :)

Kim said...

ashley! congrats! your baby is coming up really soon too. no worries on missing the baby shower. my address is 301 south center street, american fork, ut 84003. i would love to come to your shower if the little one hasn't come by then..which she probably wont be but i can only wish.
kim

Blooming Mommy said...

u are a hott momma!!!!!! love the belly...... oh and cute pants! ;) ur going to be a great mommy! i love u!!! miss u! MUAH!

Blooming Mommy said...

on thing that worked for rachel swelling and pain was dope...worked wonders on the pain...made her alot more hungry though...jk

Larkin Family said...

Hey guys! I don't know if you remember me from freshman year (Whitney Hutchison)...but congrats on your marriage and baby on the way! I got married July 2006 and I have a 10 1/2 month old son. Little boys are the best...you are gonna have so much fun!

Lisa said...

Hi Ashley - We are all sooo excited for you and Brock. It might be awhile before you wear a leotard again! I guess you have a good excuse. When will you be in Calif.? The three of us can't wait to see the baby. Rick, not so much:) Love, Lisa, Mark & Tara

Lisa said...

Hi Ashley - We are soooo excited for you and Brock. I think it's going to be awhile before you wear a leotard! Guess you have a good excuse. When will you be in Calif. again? We can't wait to see the baby. Well, Rick not so much. He's still pouting about your age:) Love, Lisa Mark & Tara

garrett & brooke said...

Wow! I just found your blog through looking at Whitney's. You guys have been busy. Congrats on the wedding and baby. I'm pretty jealous that you have less than a month to go! You look great. Well it was good seeing you the other day.

Shawntel said...

I love the pics! Your are such a cute pregnant woman! You will make a great mother! :) Love ya!