Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good Old Sleeping Pics

So here he is... still at the hospital and his grandma Cardon is holding him... so cute! He loves his grandma so much! So the first night we came home he didn't really like the idea of sleeping at night so Brock and i stayed up with him till about 1 and then we passed him off to our mom... she then stayed up with him for about 4 hours... wow, we are so very thankful for her and all the help she has been! So then the second night he did a little better but grandma still was up with him for a while... Then last night was so much better... he actually slept in our room and didnt have to be held to fall asleep. so of course he woke up a couple times to eat but went right back to sleep! Such a good boy! Really he is such a blessing in our lives and we love him so much! i really can't imagine my life without him... So a couple things that he likes to do is... when he is hungry he really likes to wiggle in Brocks arms... he loves to look at my book shelf... he loves to sleep on peoples chest... he likes to cover his mouth when he sneezes... he likes to suck on his hands... and he really likes to pee on whomever is changing his diaper :) FUNNY STORY... last night brock was changing Cals diaper and he was kind of fussy so i was kissing Cals face and trying to sooth him and all the sudden he started peeing and it shot strait in my face... all over my eye and hair... so brock saw what was happening so he tried to cover him and all the sudden he pooped EVERYWHERE! haha it was the craziest diaper change ever!! So we gave him a bath... :) good times! well we hope you like the pics... his favorite place to sleep is with someone (his aunt kinz is such a good aunt... Cal likes her!) but he really likes his polka dotted pillow too!

5 comments:

Amy, Jared, Cadance and Brody said...

Ya, say goodbye to sleep! Brody still wakes up to eat! He is so beautiful, it makes me want another one. Well maybe not this soon;)

Vanessa said...

Aw, he is so cute! I hear that the first weeks are REALLY hard, but it will get better and hopefully a LITTLE more sleep.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mom and Dad Cardon!!! He really is a great looking Grandchild. Great story about the diaper change. Hope that is the worst thing that happens to you as parents, but I don't really think that will be the case. Shaelyn is really looking forward to her visit to see you guys and I am looking forward to your visit for Christmas. Keep up the good work and hope you all will be sleeping soundly at night soon.

Blooming Mommy said...

Awww! He is so dang cute!!!!!! I still can't get over it! I love you guys! I also love the diaper change story! Hoy! That is the best and brings me back to those days.... (sometimes we still get peed on! haha!) Sorry about not getting sleep but that comes with the territory! Gotta love walking around like a zombie.... it's ALL worth it.... which Im sure you are finding out. We LOVE U GUYS so much and can't wait to see you! Keep up the great work! MUAH!!!!!

Shawntel said...

That is a great diaper story! I couldn't stop cracking up, I laugh because we have some very similar stories. Winston was always peeing on me but not Walter, so guess who got to change most of his diapers . . . hehe. I love the pictures of Kenz and Cal all snuggled up. I also love the pics of Callen in the pillow! So cute!