Friday, October 17, 2008

Big Belly and Swollen Feet

Ok so this is just Brock and I messing around with the camera! I love him!! He is the Greatest!!

Ok so this is me and Callin (he is the one making my belly huge) and i am pretty sure i cant get much bigger...
THis is Brock trying to get as big as me... i dont think he even has a chance!
My really swollen feet... i dont think you can really see it very well but trust me... they are bad!


Ok so I am just going to update everyone on whats happening with little Callin. So lately he hasn't been too nice to me... well yes he has, but my back has been way sore and my feet and hands (well how bout my whole body for that matter) are soooo swollen. I guess i am just so blessed that I only swell sometimes... mostly during and after work:) good thing i only have one more week at work to go! yea! But really i cant believe how uncomfortable i have been, poor Brock has to deal with me complaining all the time, even tho he has a lot harder life than me... he is studying and working really hard now a days, he rarely gets sleep and i fear that it will only get worse once the little guy comes. So this last Tuesday i went to the doctors to get checked and all that jazz to see if i was progressing at all and GUESS WHAT... i am starting to dilate and i am getting ready so my doctor thinks if i go naturally then i will deliver right around my due date! Oct. 27th... but this next Tues. he wants to talk to me about maybe being induced sometime... so i don't know... i think we both want to go naturally so that we can deal with the excitement and anticipation of not knowing when it will happen:) so today we went to Costco to stock up on food and stuff and then we went to the Orem Community Hospital and took a tour of the women's labor and delivery areas... (my doctor really wants me to deliver there and so we checked it out) I really liked it there... its crazy because it is so small and there was like no one there... but it was nice and cozy and i really think i would like to deliver there... so we are now registered at both Utah Valley and Orem Community... but yea, i am doing really well... a little uncomfortable but im good! But now i need to wrap this up because brock needs the computer... o just one more thing... this monday we also went and Brock let me get the Graco Soothing Center, a glider chair, and some other fun baby things:) We are so ready now! We love all of you guys!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your POOR FEET!!!!!!!!! Holy Hannah, I can see the swelling... I REALLY like Orem Community. I was going there and there is nothing I can complain about. Then again, Utah Valley is really close to your house... Decisions, decisions. Keep us updated!

Kim said...

the last little while is way uncomfortable. i feel your pain. you're so close though and it's is so worth every minute and all the pain and suffering that you have to go though. good luck with everything!!

Shawntel said...

So exciting . . . all a part of the pregnancy proccess. Your only getting closer yeah! Hang in there! We are all excited for you and can't wait to see Callin!

Blooming Mommy said...

Oh those poor swollen walkers of yours! Im so sorry.... my feet didn't swell up until after the delivery (I think because of all the fluid they pumped into me) HA! U remember my big sausages (feet) Gotta love it! Come out little Callin so mom is not so uncomfortable anymore! Love u guys tons!!!

Christine said...

i am so excited for you to have callin!!

:)