Thursday, October 23, 2008

Callin is Here!

Hey Everybody! So I know that everyone wants to see a few pictures, so I am going to put a few up for everyone to check out of the baby. Still not too many of them, and they are all from the first couple hours after birth (he has not even had his bath yet in most of these), so more to come.

So far everything is great! After the excitement of the emergency C-section yesterday afternoon, everything has settled down. Callin is so cute, and healthy as an ox so far. Ashley is slowly feeling better as she recovers from the surgery. We think that we will probably be out of the hospital in a couple days.

So for now that's it...more to come soon. Enjoy the pics! -Brock






10 comments:

The Callens said...

He is beautiful! Ashley you look great! I hope things are going well. Enjoy him being so tiny because they really do grow so fast. And I promise that it gets easier and less overwhelming. Enjoy your beautiful baby boy!

Shawntel said...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, SO So so Cute! Hi Little Callin! I wish I could be there! Great Job guys! Love you guys! Call me when you get the time. Muah!

Kim said...

Super cute Ashley. Congrats! I hope you have a good recovery.

Vanessa said...

He is precious!!!! Is his hair blonde?!?! CUTE!!! I can't wait to hear all the details!

Amy, Jared, Cadance and Brody said...

Oh my goodness.....sooo cute! Congrats you two.

Tyler said...

he is seriously so adorable. congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Could he be any cuter? Congratulations! Hope you have a quick recovery Ashley and thanks Brock for posting the pictures so we all can enjoy seeing Callin even if we are far away! We love you guys, Wendi

Libby said...

You had little calllll!!! He's here! When things have calmed down a bit we would love to come over and give you guys and your newest member our personal congratulations. Please let us know if you need anything. We are so happy for you. And Cal is beautiful!

Nic & Kandis said...

Congrats to you two! He is so perfect!

Heather and AD said...

Congrats! He is so darling! Isn't it so fun! I am so happy for you! Hope all is well!