Thursday, August 13, 2009

Super Babies, Playground, and the winner is...

So my sisters and I took our kids to my old Elementary School... Good old Charles Brown:) The kindergarten playground is pretty cool so I think our little ones had quite a bit of fun!! (my brother Aaron showed up a little later and brought AJ along with him... we love playing with AJ)
Here is my littlest sister McKaela holding Cal.... and ME:)
Cal and I at the playground!
William... he is a little daredevil....
Cal on the Dino...
Winston on the Dino....
and finally Shaelyn on the Dino.
Cal loves to Drive! Especially with McKaela!! (and uncle Steve... wait for future post)
Our Cousins! Shaelyn, Winston, Cal, and William... Aj wasn't with us:( But he has the same outfit and next time we see him (Thanksgiving!!) we will have to get another picture!!
I just think he is the cutest Superman ever!!
Looking up to his big cousin!
Flying!!
Standing all by myself!!
So This was Cals little fort when we went to Cali a couple weeks ago... He had the sun in his eyes the whole time so we put up a fort of blankets... He was such a good boy on the way out there! Only was fussy for about 20 min out of a 10 hour trip!!
Ok so here is my final weigh in... i lost a total of 41.6 lbs and that ended up being a little over 25 percent. Well I actually won! which was pretty exciting but the best thing was that we were all so close and we have all lost so much weight! My brother Aaron was just a little bit under 25 percent and he lost over 60 lbs and my Sister Shawntel lost over 40 lbs too and was around 22 percent! It was a lot of fun and i really think that everyone should be proud of themselves! keep it up and lets stay healthy so we don't have to do this again!! Love you all and I cant wait to come to Cali again!!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats on loosing all of that weight... you are my hero... and motivation for loosing baby weight (but mostly my own pre-pregnancy fatness).

Oh. My. Gosh. Cal's superman outfit= favorite thing I've seen all week!!! HE IS SOOOO CUTE!! Bah!!

Stevie and Meesha said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the park:) You look amazing:) That is awesome that you lost that much weight! Congrats..:) Cal is getting so big and he look so cute in the superman outfit!! We hope to see you guys soon.

Katie said...

way to go!!! congratulations! That is super exciting that you won, considering how hard you worked and how fantastic you look :) Like I said before...you're inspiration lol. Well I am back from the land down under so we need to get together again soon! love you!

Meaghan said...

I knew you would win. You are too great to not have won. And Cal is soooo adorable! I'm so glad that I know what he's like now in real life!! Shawntel's kids are so big now! Crazy how time flies Ash! Love it. Miss you!

Jackie said...

Congrats on winning! You look great! Glad to see you guys are happy - your little one is adorable.

Micah said...

Geez Ashley are you finally home yet? We almost came to visit a bit ago and then we remembered it would just be Brock home. BORING! No, just kidding, but we would love to see you guys soon! We'll have to have you over.