Friday, July 24, 2009

Weight Update...Kind Of...

Just a side note-- I had my final weigh in today for the Vonasek family biggest loser competition. I am not going to lie, I am really disappointed at the final number. Don't get me wrong, I had already lost a ton of weight and exceeded my original goal, but I have felt a little down that I am not going to win. It's ok though, I am so happy with how things have turned out. I wish I could reveal my final number, but we are waiting to do it all together in California next week.

Anyways, just thought I would vent a little...*SIGH*...

So here are some more pictures of Callin! This last week his Aunt Mckenzie and my friend Meaghan visted us, and we had lots of fun! He is getting so big and wiggly and mobile! He gets better and better at crawling everytime we put him down! Fu
n times...anyways, here they are!












5 comments:

Shawntel said...

Fun Pictures! I especially love the nakey picture of Cal, baby buns are so cute! It looks like you had a great time with Kenz there! So fun! Are the last few pictures of the reception?

Katie said...

Ash - I love you!! And I completely understand the frustration with not winning even though you did an AMAZING JOB!! Just know we are all simply amazed and super proud of you for all of the weight you lost. Can't wait to see you and the little stud muffin again soon! Love you!

Stevie and Meesha said...

OH YAY! HE is getting to big and congrats on the crawling! You are going to love it. I loved it when Daxen became mobile and was able to move! But still congrats on losing the weight bummer you can't win but let us know the final weight lose! Hopefully we will see you tomorrow!

Shawntel said...

Seriously, don't count yourself out yet. You never know what can happen. See you in 2 days! Yah!

Blooming Mommy said...

Your family is so dang cute! Love Cals hair do! ha! Reminds me of the Incredibles! ;) But cuter! Anywho, just wanted to let you know you WERE NOT part of the family drama... it was stuff we were dealing with concerning my brother and his family. Always fun! Anywho, can't wait to see you like.......TODAY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!!