Monday, August 24, 2009

WARNING... Winston Flippin the Double Bird

Shawntel... what are you teaching your little boy?
Callin with Grandmama and Grandpapa

Mckaela, Shawntel, Ashley, Heidi, and Rachel.... Having fun! (and No, Heidi isnt prego... Rachel is:)
My sister and MOMMY

Striking a pose for the Camera:)
Brock using his ear candle...
Its a ear wax extracting paaaaarty!
Look how happy i was to get all that wax out... Shawntel looks pretty happy too!
Shawntel cleaning out her ear after the candle...
And the winner was... Kory!!! he definitely had the thickest and darkest ear wax... The girls were lighter and mine was the thinnest (thats why it looks so long) Anyway this was a fun and kind of wierd thing to do but now we all have clean ears... Hope no one threw up during the reading of this post!!

8 comments:

meaghan said...

Lovin' the pics Ash, but is that ear wax for real? Because that's pretty dang gross if it is.

Christine said...

hahaha, tyler's mom does that. would you recommend it?

Heather and AD said...

That is so sick! I love it! I have to do it!

Shawntel said...

Oh man, we had a great time! I don't remember you snapping that photo of me cleaning my ears out, that is one funny picture. And I did not teach Winston make those gestures. Just so everybody knows, ha ha.

Stevie and Meesha said...

OH MY GOODNESS. I cannot believe what I just saw! Lol...you have to explain how you do that and how it works! My husband would love that becuase he loves cleaning ears! Have to admit I was a little grossed out but that is what ear wax can do for you!!

Vanessa said...

haha, he IS flippin the bird. :)

Is that seriously ear wax?! I want to try that sometime... I am the queen of getting ear wax and I would so "win". Love all the picts :)

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

Geez Ashley your earwax is huge. Does that actually work? I heard you cant tell the candle wax from the ear wax so how would you know? You'll have to explain it to me.

Amy, Jared, Cadance and Brody said...

That's gross!