Friday, July 17, 2009

Weight Update ish...:)

So my family is still doing our biggest loser competition, i am not going to update my newest weight because its getting so close to the end we wanted to make our big reveal exciting... I put this blog up on our private site and i thought that some of my other supporters might want to see how i was doing. We decided to do our final weigh in on the 27th! and i am so excited for everyone who stuck it out because i think we have all done a really awesome job!

So i put on the same clothes that i wore when i was preggers to see what they looked like... so they arent the most flattering clothes now (cause they are a little big) but i think it shows the difference pretty well... then i found the pic of me a couple days before i gave birth so i thought it was kind of fun... and embarassing... to see the difference. Not gonna lie... its pretty awesome to know that you can go back to normal after you have a baby...

8 months After giving birth
One Month Before Baby Cal
A few days before Baby Cal... WooF!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, you look SO GOOD!! What have you been doing (as far as workouts)? I hate that I'm in the fattest stage of pregnancy. Ugh. I can't wait to hear how much pre-pregnancy weight you've lost b/c I know you've lost all the pregnancy loss. Your hard work has paid off!

Stevie and Meesha said...

Ashley you look awesome:) You are doing so good! Congrats! Let us know you final weight loss!!

Katie said...

A woot woot!! You look awesome :) And you inspire all of us pregnant women that are hoping after the baby comes out we will once again return to the shape of a woman and not a watermelon :) Love you!

Heather and AD said...

You have inspired me! I worked out this morning! Shocking I know! You look great by the way!