Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tinz 5 months!

Tinzley is 5 Months today! I still can't believe how fast she is growing.
I just think she is the cutest and happiest little girl I know! She really is just a sweet heart and I can't get enough of her:)
Here is Tinz and her big brother Cal... HE IS ALMOST 3 YEARS OLD!! AHHH... I can still remember Cal when he was this little and o man time flies when you are having fun! The only difference was that I couldn't wait till Cal grew up and now I just want Tinz to slow down!!
She is a rolly little thing and I love it:) Happy 5th Month Tinz!!! Love you dearly!!

p.s. this little dress was from Brocks aunt Nancy and I LOVE IT!!! So cute! I remember thinking that it was never going to fit her cause it was so big but... sighs... and it already does:) Love it!


No comments: