Friday, October 7, 2011

Rollin, Talkin and Sittin...

So look who is learning to sit all by herself... Its still wobbly and sometimes she gets excited and throws herself backward but she is doing so good:)
Ok so Tinz is one of the chillest babies I have ever seen... She is such a calm little thing... but because of this there has been times that I was thinking she was never going to learn anything like rolling over or sitting or even talking...
She is so quiet all the time... BUT all the sudden like 3 days ago she decided she wanted to be heard... I think she hasnt stopped talking since.... and i LOVE it... her voice is so cute and I can't get enough of it:)
About the same time that she decided to talk, she decided to continue her rolling streak... you see she has rolled a couple times but few and far in between... but one morning she was like "hey mom... I am such a good roller look at me!!!" It was so fun, Cal decided that we had to have a party after every time she rolled... we even broke out the fake cake, candy and presents:)
Tinzley is seriously such a blessing in my life... she is learning so fast... TOO Fast... I want her to stay little forever, she is so fun and little and EASY! I am afraid once she becomes mobile my life will get a lot more hectic:) But i think it will be a blast!!!

Love you all... thanks for all the support and love! Hugs and Kisses!!!

4 comments:

Sarah Kay said...

Ash, she is beautiful! I envy your life right now! I love how cute your little family is. I want that! You are such a good mommy. I want to meet Tinz. Come to Utah yeah?

Ryan and Betsy Stromberg said...

of course i remember you Ashley! It was always fun to have someone to talk to at the games and i was entertained by cute little Cal:)thanks for the post and we are so excited and can't wait to meet our little girl! I remember Alison saying you guys were going to have a girl, i can't believe how big she is, and SO adorable!

Denney's said...

love this little girl!! she's adorable.

Heather and AD said...

I think that in the pictures of her rolling over she looks so much like Cal when he was a baby! She is so darling! Natalie was such a calm baby as well, but she has turned into quite the busy body! I can't believe how big she's getting! Hope things are going well for you!