Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prunes, snow, and Twins?...

So we decided to start feeding Cal some "solid" foods. At first he had a little trouble eating it but by the end he got it down pretty well... we were not too sure if he liked it or not but then if there was too long of a pause between bites he would ask for more... it was fun and it got all over:)


First picture in the snow... i know he is in short sleeves... we only got the mail really fast...:)
I just thought this picture of Cal was so cute... he had his arm up and everything... so i got the camera and Brock decided he would do the same thing and i think it turned out really cute!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for letting me know about the Ellen show. I'm definitely going to try my hardest to be invited. It would be sooo nice to get baby supplies. I think Bumbo's are a must... I saw Cal in his Bumbo and it just reminds me of how awesome those things are. Adorable pictures, by the way.

Shawntel said...

Wow! He is already eating solids! He is growing up so fast! What a cutie! Those pruns look . . . yummy! Mmmm! Let me tell you that they help to keep things moving! Solids also make for stinky diapers, have that clothes pin ready, lol!

Justina Selim said...

It's so fun to start solids. I wish Eva liked them. She is still refusing to eat them!

April Williams said...

now the newspaper underneath was that done on purpose???
congrat on the weight loss impressed how open you are about your weight you go girl