Thursday, March 5, 2009

Frogs, Hats, and Weight Update

This is our little froggy... he loves to be in the water and splash around!
This is Cal in his really cute little hat that his uncle mason got him for Christmas. He is such a stud!

So here is an update on my weight competition. So last monday my family came up with a competition so we could all lose weight by our ski trip in august. and with a lot of help from my amazing husband (babysitting while i go to the gym) and just trying to eat healthy and smaller portions i lost 9.6 lbs!(i weighed myself moday night) i was pretty amazed, i didn't think i would be able to lose that much weight so fast! Anyway i am having lots of fun, but i am working really hard! Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

Your little guy is so cute and you are doing amazing. Very impressed:)..just call if you ever want to go for a walk!

Shawntel said...

Cal is so cute! I love the Nike hat, very cool! Great Job on the weight loss, keep up the good work!

Vanessa said...

You go girl!! Keep up the hard work. I love your baby... soooooooo cute.