Saturday, January 29, 2011

FUTURE DOCTOR in the HOUSE!!!

FUTURE DOCTOR!!!!

YEAAAA Brock got accepted into the Medical College of Wisconsin!!! We are sooo EXCITED.... I'm sure I am embarrassing him like crazy cause I just want to tell EVERYONE!!!


But I am just so proud of him! We don't know if this will be our final destination but we are excited to know that we will at least be going to medical school somewhere!!! There are about 5 other schools we are waiting on just to keep our options open. Brock LOVED this school when he went for his interview and we would LOVE to live there!!! SO FUN and EXCITING!!!

Thank you everyone for all of your love, prayers, and support! YOU are ALL amazing!!!! Love you!

3 comments:

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

Hey Congrats!!! I'm glad you guys are so happy! (Wisconsin is WAY too far away for ME, but I OK, I guess...) Loves!

Nic & Kandis said...

congratulations! what a fun adventure you have ahead of you.

Luke and Tiff said...

Congrats on all the good news!