Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving in Cali


We started the weekend off at Apple Hill. It was a lot of fun! there were apples, pumpkins, pies, donuts, and fudge. Mmmm...
Cal had a great time.
Just eating lunch.
Messing around!

What goofballs!
Part of the gang!
Thats one really big pumpkin and one really cute one!!
Boys will be boys...
My niece and nephews
All the kids...
What a cute guy!
Just going to school...
Playa playa...

So Thanksgiving i had to come up with a craft for the kids. So I decided to make candy turkeys and i think it was a hit. They turned out really cute!
Kinz and William... and turkey
Winston and his turkey
My mommys turkey... what a showoff
Indian baby
Food!
What a stud...



Picking out a christmas tree with the Fam
Holding my new nephew Cade
That one is a little small Cal
The group
Cal playing around the Tree Farm



We had so much fun! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

Shawntel said...

It was such a great time! We really enjoyed seeing you guys! I love all the pictures! I need to get them from you :) Cal is an absolute joy! Love you guys!

Christine said...

is that the girl's camp mess hall?! i miss that place!

Stevie and Meesha said...

Looks like a blast. I am glad that you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Heather and AD said...

I bet holding your new nephew made you want another baby...am I right?

Vanessa said...

Thanks for putting these pictures up!! The pic of the kiddos on the bus made me laugh out loud. Hilarious!