Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Cal!!

Alright... Cal is officially 1 year old! Crazy!! I cant believe how fast it went by!


Here is Cal with some of his Birthday day gifts... the rest will come on Sat. which is when we are having a family party!! I am proud to say that i got the basketball hoop and the bead roller coaster on Craigs List for a pretty good price! And the monkey was free and Mckenzie, Cals aunt, got him Jeff the Giraffe!Here is Cal trying out his new toys! I love his face in this pic!
Sooo happy... he loves his toys!
Looking at Daddy!
I just thought i would throw this in here cause i thought it was a really cute pic of Cal with his Daddy! I love those two!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIN!!!
We Love You So Much!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Cal!!! I think he is SUCH a cute boy!! :) BTW, at what age and what "method" did you use to "sleep train" Cal?! I kinda remember you posting about "training" him to sleep better...??

Heather and AD said...

Happy Birthday Cal!!! Isn't it crazy to be the mom of a one year old? He's such a cutie! I can't wait until we can get together again!

Blooming Mommy said...

Awwww..... I can't believe how fast time flys! It seems like you just popped that guy out! He's so cute! Love u and Happy Birthday little man!

The Rasmussen Family said...

Happy birthday late but happy birthday! I can remember seeing him when he was just tiny when we brought you dinner.I cannot beleive how fast time has flown by! Have fun this weekend! He is going to get spoiled rotten:) But that is the best way to be!!