Saturday, June 20, 2009

Swine Flu Hotel!

Brock with his cute mask!.. isn't he sexy!
O all the meds we have be using:(...
Cal and Austin BEFORE the flu....
And after!.... taking over the living room!

The day before Ashley Got sick, she took Cal on a walk to the duck pond... Cal was making cute faces!
So as i have said in my last post Brock got Swine Flu from working at the MTC. He started getting sick while we were at his brothers wedding and then when we came back we got some meds for him and then a couple days later I, Ashley got it too! Now i don't really get sick very often so i would say that this was one of the worst few days of my life! Luckily Cal seems to be immune to it! Now as Brock and I were both sick my brother from California came to visit us and low and behold... you guessed it! he got it too!! So now my family in Cali wont let him go back until he is better because they don't want it! Who could blame them? SO.... now we are three sickies and a baby. Poor Cal is getting really bored with all of us weak, hot (only because we have temperatures), tired, and coughing people! Thank goodness for our amazing Relief Society. They have really come thru for us, we have had dinners for the past week and really real appreciate everything they have done for us!

1 comment:

kami said...

oh my goodness! get better soon!! i hope little cal doesn't get it!