Monday, April 27, 2009

Weight Update

So for all you bloggers who are following my Biggest Loser Challenge. I thought i should update you on how i am doing... this will also help me to recommit myself to eating better and working out more often. So a couple weeks ago i went to Idaho with some family and I can honestly say I didn't work out at all and i ate kinda bad... then i went to Logan for a couple days and well you know i always eat well there! then i went to Disneyland with the family and it is hard to eat well there but we were walking quite a bit... so when i got home from California we went back up to Logan for Easter and i ate so much and lots of Candy.... i had lots of fun but i haven't been working out very much lately because Brock had to study for finals and all... but now Brock is done with school for the summer and now i am recommitting myself to workout at least once a day and i am going to start eating better! So my new short term goal (because we still have 3 months and 2 weeks of the challenge left) is i want to be at 135 by my brother in laws wedding which is on June 13th.
I am currently- 142 lbs
I have lost-22.6 lbs
I would like to lose about 15 lbs more!
Making my goal weight- 127ish

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

You go girl!!!! Way to go loosing 22 lbs already. Are you trying to loose the weight you gained while pregnant?? Or are you trying to loose weight in addition to baby weight? Keep up the HARD work!

Vanessa said...

We're in the same boat... After loosing baby weight I want to loose weight that I packed on over my years at BYU. I wasn't pleased with my prepregnancy weight... *sigh*

I was looking at your blog while at my parents house a few weekends ago and my mom saw your pic and commented on how beautiful you are!! Keep up the hard work because I know it's HARD.

Christine said...

geez, fill me in on your tips. your goal is less than what i weigh now.

:)

kami said...

wow you are doing soo well! keep it up!! i am amazed!